We’re mere days away from Lovers Day, otherwise known as Valentine’s Day and you might be wondering, “what’s the chance of me having an absolutely amazing day or night with my significant other?” Right?!
If you were then I’m here to help and if you weren’t then I’m here to give you some ideas. (Win, win!)
1. Dinners might seem cliché but definitely not dinner at the Silhouette Restaurant. You and your significant other can experience intimacy, elegance and delicious seafood specials at the Silhouette Restaurant. The recently opened establishment is part of the JR Burgers Family.
2. Kneading Solace? If you both do then Kneading Solace invites you to enjoy their Valentine’s Day special. Have a massage, relax in the sauna, have champagne and the best part, red velvet cheesecake, what more can you possibly want?!!!
3. When was the last night you and your significant other took professional photos together? Never!?! That’s okay, 55 Photography, in collaboration with Thousand Words Photography will be hosting a Valentine’s Photoshoot Marathon. Click me for more information.
4. When we add you + significant other + nature + art + wine what do we get? A tranquil weekend getaway at Pandama Retreat & Winery, your ideal spot for silence and stillness (and love) tucked away at Madewini on the Soesdyke/ Linden Highway.
5. And finally, the good old stay in, cook a mean, cuddle and catch a movie. While it’s fun to dress up and go out, often times it’s even better to just stay in and relax. Woo your significant other with their favourite dish, set the table, light some candles and just enjoy each other. End the night with a really nice movie, my top picks are About Last Night (very new), The Vow, Safe Haven, Valentine’s Day and The Notebook. A small list compared to the hundreds of really amazing movies out there. You choose, just have fun!
Happy Valentine’s Day!